Celebrate Christmas with ingenuity and Give Good to the environment!
While delivering the perfect cups of coffee to customers, sustainability has always been close to our heart. This Christmas, Starbucks launches sustainability program “Reimagine ． Reuse” to encourage reusing and upcycling beverage and food packaging to give them another life while reducing waste.
Refer to the tips to reuse packaging for a unique Christmas:
Starbucks Planting KitGet the newly launched Starbucks Planting Kit at HK$128 upon any purchase of Starbucks Pudding Cup. Use the kit together with the pudding cup for planting your own greens anytime anywhere!
*Proceeds after deducting costs will be donated to Rooftop Republic EcoHero Academy, a non-profit programme including the promotion of upcycling and waste reduction.
Transform Starbucks Hot Cups into Functional CardholdersMaterials needed:
Connect Starbucks Hot Cups to recreate Artistic LampshadesMaterials needed:
Dress up Starbucks Pudding Cups as Christmas Bell OrnamentsMaterials needed:
Apart from reusing packaging, Starbucks encourages a sustainable living with various initiatives:
- 99% ethically sourced coffee
Set up Farmer Support Centres, establish Coffee and Farmer Equity (C.A.F.E.) Practices & sell
Fair Trade Certified coffee
- Coffee grounds recycling
- Encourage customers to collect free coffee grounds at stores
- Donate coffee grounds to environmental organizations as fertilizers
- Utilization of recycled materials
- Use rPET for all cold cups, Greek style yogurt cups, chia seed cups and fruit juice bottles
- Use recycled materials for most of cup sleeves, paper bags and napkins
- Use Bagasse, a biodegradable fiber for the base of salad boxes
- Sustainable Seafood
Introduce sustainable seafood in our menu and proactively initiate more products by sourcing
sustainable seafood in the future
- $4 Discount for bringing your own reusable tumblers and mugs for each beverage purchase