Now Brewing – Talent Seekers!#tobeapartner
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provide quality beverages, food and merchandise products; and maintain a clean and organized store environment consistently for all customers to create a unique customer experience.
- Promote the Starbucks mission and coffee culture
Summary of Experience
- Some experience in customer service or retailing, preferably gained from F&B
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Love to connect with people and enjoy teamwork
- Coffee lover
Interest parties please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager. Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It is time for you #tobeapartner.
Hong Kong Application
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today! or
2. Click HERE
1. Send your resume to email@example.com today! or
2. Click HERE
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Partner Resources Organization, Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Limited.
© 2022 Starbucks Coffee Company. All right reserved