Now Brewing – Talent Seekers!#tobeapartner
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Execute store operations during scheduled shifts, organize openings and closing duties as assigned.
- Ensure store partners can provide customers with quality beverages & food products, and follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Follow store operating policies on cash register/management practices, store safety and security, and ensure store partners follow through the procedures.
- Assist with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed, provide feedback to store manager on partner performance during shift.
- Promote Starbucks culture, values and mission.
Summary of Experience
- 2 years up progressive responsibility in a retail or restaurant environment, with at least 1 year retail management experience
- Hands-on experience in F&B industry is definitely an asset
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to direct the work of others and can learn quickly
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
Interest parties please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager. Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It is time for you #tobeapartner.
Hong Kong Application
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today! or
2. Apply HERE
1. Send your resume to email@example.com today! or
2. Apply HERE
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Partner Resources Organization, Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Limited.
© 2022 Starbucks Coffee Company. All right reserved