Now Brewing – Talent Seekers!#tobeapartner
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage store's financial performance
- Supervise and direct the workforce include hiring, training, performance management, staffing and scheduling
- Ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- Promote the Starbucks mission and coffee culture
Summary of Experience
- 3-5 years progressive responsibility in a retail or restaurant environment, with at least 3 years in store management level.
- F&B experience is preferred but not a must.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing financial reports
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage store operations
- Excellent organization and planning, problem-solving, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
Interest parties please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager. Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It is time for you #tobeapartner.
Hong Kong Application
1. Send your resume to email@example.com! or
2. Click HERE
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today! or
2. Click HERE
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Partner Resources Organization, Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Limited.
© 2022 Starbucks Coffee Company. All right reserved